Command bundle for Adobe Fireworks
Aaron Beall 2011 - fireworks.abeall.com
An assortment of commands to export Fireworks designs to other formats:
- Export Pages and States - Exports both pages and states to files at the same time, with a customizable filename schema.
- Export Slices As Sprites - Exports slices combined as a single image, or each slice as an image with all states combined. Optionally generates HTML and CSS for use as CSS image sprites.
- Export Styles As CSS - Exports all styles defined in the styles panel as CSS declarations.
- Export SVG - Exports document or selected elements as an SVG file.
*The CSS and SVG export commands are a continual work in progress, due to the ever-evolving nature of these specifications and browser/device compatibility. I would appreciate feedback on how you use these and what would improve them.
- Export SVG - Export multiple pages, support for patterns, masks, and links via slices and hotspots
- Export Styles as CSS - Added support for gradients and patterns.
Export SVG - Improved gradient and vector output.
- Export Styles as CSS - Fixed bug where PNG file path was changed to CSS file path.
- Export Pages and States - Return to original doc page/state when export is complete.
- Export Pages and States - Fixed bug where remembered directory no longer exists caused command to exit before a new dir could be selected.
- Fixing release build bug.
- Initial release.