An assortment of commands meant to modify a selection:
- Add Points To Curves - Adds points to a path where it curves beyond a specified threshold.
- Add Points - Adds points to a path based on an incremental distance.
- Fillet Points - Rounds off selected points to create rounded corners.
- Join Points - Joins selected endpoints by connecting them.
- Knife On Points - Cuts path at selected points.
- Make First Node - Sets selected point as the first node in the path contour.
- Make Handles Same Length/From Predecessor/From Successor - Make curve handles the same length based on the successor handle, predecessor handle, or average.
- Make Handles Tangent/From Predecessor/From Successor - Make curve handles tangent (same angle) based on the successor handle, predecessor handle, or average.
- Mirror Selected Points - Mirrors selected points.
- Move Selected Points - Move the selected points by specified x and y.
- Offset Points - Expands/contracts paths by offsetting selected points or paths.
- Rotate Selected Points - Rotates selected points by specified degrees, around the center point.
- Round Points to Half Pixels - Rounds selected point coordinates to half pixels. Use this to sharpen odd diameter lines (1px, 3px, 5px, etc.)
- Round Points to Pixels - Rounds selected point coordinates to whole pixels. Use this to sharpen closed path edges.
- Scale Selected Points - Scales the selected points by specified percentage, around the center point.
- Select All Points - Selects all points on all selected paths.
- Select Contour - Select one or more nodes on a contour of a compound path (ex: the inner circle on a donut shape), and this will select all nodes on that contour.
- Select First/Last Point - Selects the first or last point in the selected paths contours.
- Select Grow/Backward/Forward - Adds to the node selection adjacent points.
- Select Inverse Points - Select all unselected points of selected paths, while deselecting all currently selected points.
- Select No Points - Deselects all points on all selected paths.
- Select Points By Side - Selects points by specified side: top, left, bottom, right.
- Select Shrink/Backward/Forward - Removes from the node selection points which are adjacent to unselected points.
- Sharpen Points - Sharpens two points into a corner point; intended to reverse the effect of Fillet Points.
- Smooth - Converts all selected points to smooth bezier curves.
- Straighten - Converts all selected points to straight corners.
- Subdivide Points - Adds points to a path by subdividing each curve segment.
- Transform Points - Transforms selected points based on specified x, y, scale x, scale y, and rotation.
- Weld Points - Welds selected points into a single point.
- Added Transform Points, Move Points, Scale Points, Rotate Points, Smooth Points, Straighten Points, Round Points to Pixels, Round Points to Half Pixels, Select Points By Side.
Implemented a lot of code optimization and stability enhancements.
- Added Add Points To Curves, Sharpen Points, Select Inverse Points, Select First Point, Select Last Point, Weld Points, Join Points, Knife On Points, Offset Points, Make First Node, Make Handles Same Length commands, Make Handles Tangent commands.
- Original release.